WHAT THE HELL?

Click "Follow" on the task bar, upper left corner of this page, to be my new. best. friend.

RUNNING HAS KNOCKED ME OFF MY FEET AND ONTO MY HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES AND TOES. I continue to bruise my body because it has fixed my ego. And cuz I like to eat: crab cakes, funnel cakes, birthday cakes, cake batter, cake icing, anything preceded by "cina" or followed by "bon", sour fizzy gummy Coke bottles, and pumpkin pies (I left in the 'S' for plurality).


















My Followers

LEGENDARY

LEGENDARY
with Kathrine Switzer, first woman to run Boston, 1974 winner of New York and paver of the way to the women's Marathon event in the Olympics

SUNSET "CLASSIC"

SUNSET "CLASSIC"
meeting Bill Rodgers, cancer survivor and 4X winner of Boston and New York City marathons

9.27.2009

TRIGGERS

Mind you, I’m not a jogger – unless I’m going over 7 miles, I push the pace, people. You might imagine my discontent, then at the very slightly-built young lady holding a mobile phone and her convenience store Big Slurp in one hand, and her 3 percent body fat slash massive shoulders slash “Just say my trigger word and I’ll turn on you, and you, and even you, Comrade” –type dog in the other. All I can say is that I think I understand the phenomenon of the “runner’s high” I’ve read so much about but not experienced first-hand. It was quite the rush to see her get dragged through the air like a kite in March. She may have been dumbfounded as to why she should be chasing her dog that was chasing me. I, on the other hand, thought this was right in keeping with the dog owner I love to hate: that she didn’t drop her phone, she didn’t dribble one bit of drink from the time her animal sprung after me tells me she underestimated her dog and gave her juggling abilities more credit than they deserved. If something had gone down between that pit bull and me? Please! She deserved it! Consider it your wake-up call, girly. Oh, and God? Thank you. I take it you heard my pleas over the barking. And I don’t really think humans are superior to animals or anything. Well, maybe with the exception of squirrels. They are spiteful. That’s not just my opinion, either. Ask anyone.

No comments:


strategy to placing: be one of the only ones there.